THE potato industry has a new new extension and communication project: PotatoLink.
PotatoLink aims to help growers improve quality, maintain yield and find efficiencies through best practice resources, targeted training, relevant field days and regular clear, comprehensive information.
According to the website, the project will:
- Conduct regional workshops and demonstrations based on the needs of local growers;
- Engage with and support commercial advisers;
- Provide technical support from within the team;
- Communicate R&D outcomes from Australia and overseas in a clear and engaging manner;
- Provide a one-stop-shop for access to R&D information.